Yay... we are going to be having a girl! CRAZY because we haven't had a girl on either sides of our families for a while! and the Wilstead family having a girl is unheard of. (Well not entirely..) It was fun telling everyone the UNEXPECTED news cause everyone was convinced it would be another boy. Although, that would have been wonderful news too. Anyway, we are very excited for this and happy to hear the everything is right on track.
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
17 comments:
okay I already commented below...BUT still Tylee is going to be so dang cute and I am so so happy for you two! WOW NESS! And you're finally starting to show!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Can't wait to see you! 4th of July baby! PS...Kam is sitting here and says congrats!
That is so awesome! Girl's are soo much fun.
Yay for little girls! That's such exciting news. Congrats and i love the name Tylee!
Janessa that is so exciting! You are the cutest little pregnant girl! How much longer do you have? Your child will be so gorgeous. Congrats:)
I can't even believe it that is SO exciting! you are so tiny!!! I've been waiting for prego pics!! CONGRATS you guys are going to have the CUTEST baby ever!
I KNEW it was a girl!! That is so great! Congratulations!! I am SOOOO excited for you!
YAY!! oh i'm so happy for you ness!! You are still TEENY! we need to get together and have a game night! love ya!
congrats! I'm excited for the two of you! =D
Congrats!! A little girl will be so fun! We are so happy for you guys.
Ness!! I'm so excuted for youi! Your belly looks cute!!!
I can't wait janess! even though it has been fun doing baby boy showers it will be fun to do a baby girl shower for a change! but not only that...to have a baby girl is so much fun! but, I have to warn you, you will be spending more on your girl then you would if you were having a boy! so be prepared! there is just so much stuff that baby girls NEED!!! congrats guys!!!
Woo hoo... I hope she's just like you:) We need more of you around!!
YEA!! Take it from me...girls are great! I can't seem to get enough of them! I am excited for you!!
k so is it just me or are you gettin skinnier and you're like almost 5 mo prego haha.. no fair.. you're so cute n little... congrats by the way that's pretty crazy but so fun that you're havin a girl... that's pretty big news for both your families.... yea... that'll be so fun
congrats! baby girls are the most fun...especially when you can dress them up!
ha ha i knew it! even ask your mom!! im so excited for you ! i was told by everyone i was having a boy so we were for sure having a boy we were convinced so we had no girl names , then we were told its a girl ... it was like wait i have to come up with girl names .. ha ha well i hope you have girls names congrats
aha ok i just realized your babys name on your blog! super cute! congrats!!!
Post a Comment