
Yes, it's a sad story. My husband left me on Valentines to go play baseball in Cali. Well, I guess I can't blame him. Cali vs. Utah. hmm... not to mention he gets to play baseball, and stay in a nice hotel with all his buddies. and they are right next to a HUGE mall where he can't help but buy himself new shoes. Okay I'm a little jealous that he is there and I am stuck here in the same routine of work work work oh and i should probably be doing my homework!!!! Love is in the air... but not for me :( So all of you that have your LOVE with you, get off the computer and go give them a BIG OLE KISS!!!!
5 comments:
I'm sorry you were alone on V-day, and I'm sorry you couldn't come to Cali with us to watch him play.
Don't be sad! You'll an eternity of valentines days with him!
haha its okay..if it makes you feel any better i was alone on Valentines Day too. i worked the morning and then mike worked til 1:00 am so we didnt see eachother at all.. it was quite depressing!! we should of hung out together and went to dinner!!
I remember the lonely v-days and just the lonely days while there traveling but the baseball days will be over before you know it so enjoy them while you can!!!
Oh boy...well you know my Valentines was SUPER exciting! Making pizza with Cass and Ry...can't get better than that! Sorry D was gone, but I'm sure Wade and Julie enjoyed their Valentines night. HA...sister I miss you and hope you're staying healthy with all that work you are doing. I will be back in 3 weeks so please lets get together then!
Post a Comment