Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I forget...

What does it feel like to....
Have a (relatively) flat stomache?
Sleep like a baby?
Have an empty bladder?
Run without feeling like your uterus is going to fall out?
Bend over or sit hunched without feeling like your oxygen is cut off?
Not have to avoid movements so ya don't experience a painful cramp or pinched nerve?
Sweat simply because it's hot?
Not have something kicking at your rib cage?

No, I am not complaining. My pregnancy so far has been optimal for me! But I would be lying if I said that I am comfortable.

5 comments:

tylerandtia said...

Ha Ha hopefully some of those come back! Probably not the sleeping like a baby though! You are so gorgeous pregnant! It was so good to see you!

Myles N Amanda said...

Hahah nessa! its all so worth of it. just wait till labor your labor pain comes! your sooo close! luvs!

Jake and Chantel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Chantel said...

Hi Friends!! Hey CONGRATS on your new baby to be. Thats amazing. I'm so happy for you two!

wadeandjulie said...

I know exactly what you mean! it bring back memories that are so easily forgotten! and after you are pregnant you will see pregnant girls and wish you were pregnant again! (that is me anyways...others may read this and think...yeah right!!!!:)) anyways, Tylee will be here soon! enjoy! love ya!