Friday, May 29, 2009

Only 5 More Weeks!

We got a second ultrasound a couple weeks ago and found out she is doin well!! she is actually measuring BIG! and according to the measurements she will be here June 25th! which would be awesome! that's a week and a half earlier than her due date. So who knows? Tylee is full of surprises... here is some pictures of her cute room! It's finally done! all but ONE thing. So it's getting closer and I am so excited! I really can't believe how fast it has done by.

Changing Table....

Dresser....

Her name on the wall... My mom has the most creative mind! Thanks momma for ALL YOUR HELP!
Her crib is missing a picture above it, so I will post that when it's done. :)



10 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

I can't believe you have 5 weeks left.. it always goes faster when you are not the one pregnant. :) You are still looking cute as ever! Can't wait to see how beautiful she is!!

Myles N Amanda said...

EEEE! im so thrilled i cannot wait to make you dinner! cause i will sign up to!! hahaha

Zach & Tasha said...

seriously that room is adorable! i'm so excited for you guys! post lots of pictures so i can see her!

Madsen Updates said...

looks cute so far...can't wait for her to get here!!!

Rob, Mandy, and Cooper said...

Oh yay!!! I am so excited for you two!! Your life is going to be sooo much more fun when she gets here!

Chase + Destiny said...

Darrnen & Janessa we are so glad we found your blog! its so cute! If you guys need any help when the baby comes let us know!! :)

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! Her room is so cute!!! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see her...

Jake and Jen said...

SO CUTE JANESS! And good job too Sue! :)

wadeandjulie said...

the nursery is very cute! Tylee will love it!!!! don't we have the best mom...always there to help and make everything perfect! We are so lucky! I can't wait to see little Tylee! so soon!!!

CAid said...

https://project-moonshot.me