Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Okay... any day now will work for me!


37 weeks! WEIRD! I can't wait... :) Am I a LITTLE nervous for the labor and delivery? Yes, I am. We all fear the unknown, and I have no idea what to expect? So I do still have a few more weeks 'til the due date BUT cross your fingers with us that she comes a little earlier. Who doesn't want to go early? Dr. said all looks well so I say bring it on! -whenever you are ready baby Ty!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ness, you look pretty! you dyed your hair again? i like it! im excited to see her!

Myles N Amanda said...

Janess! your so small! i love it!oh the joys of labor hahah! your gonna just love it! i think you'll will go ... next week! jk i dunno but that would be cool cause then i can make you DIN DIN! whahoo!

Heather Hutch said...

It's so close! I cannot wait! You're hair looks great and I am so happy that you got it taken care of. You're still so tiny! GOOD GOSH...eat some goodies would ya?!? I told you I'd like to see her with some good sized cheeks on her!

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

Ooooh I'm so dang excited I can hardly stand it!!! It makes me cry just thinking that you're going to have a baby cuz it's the most incredible thing in the whole world! I hope she comes soon... Enjoy these last few weeks though!!! These times are the best - - the anticipation of it all is what I miss the most! Ooh I am happy for ya though!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

you are tiny!!!!

Zach & Tasha said...

you are one tiny pregnant girl!

tylerandtia said...

Ness, you are so beautiful pregnant! I love it! You are going to be an amazing mom! I'm so excited for you!

*StEpHaNie* said...

oh man! i totally remember that feeling!! you look so good though!! i cant wait to see what your sweet little baby looks like! good luck with everything!

wadeandjulie said...

-k- janess! I didn't see you in the hospital last night! maybe tonight?!!!! or maybe when she is actually due right?!!!! You look so cute! enjoy the last few "days" of being pregnant!!!