Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 3- Zion




We headed to Zion and went on the Riverwalk Hike. I love going on hikes, it was such good weather too. After that we headed to Oscars- yummy yummy food- and scarfed down the food to feed our empty bellies.


We had such a fun weekend! Family=Friends. What a great time.... Thank you Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

I love her little tongue hanging out! So dang cute. I feel like we havent seen you guys forever and it hasnt even been a week haha. Looks like such a fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

janess it looks like you guys had a great weekend! how fun...family is the best! ty's getting big! shes a cutie!

The Leggs said...

What a great idea to stay here in STG and have a fun family vacation. It looks like you all had a blast! Ty is so cute and changing so much!

wadeandjulie said...

fun times!!!! cute pictures of Tylee!!! I love the watermelon one!