Fri. went out to dinner- just the three of us. met up with the Chaviras and the Ences and watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. pretty good- not way good though. The Ences stayed til like 1 and we just talked all night.
Sat. went to the Santa Clara parade with same friends. We watched Kyson all day- he's a hoot! He loved the parade. While I went to a baby shower (Jessica Griffin) Darren and Kyson went to Skyler's and took naps and waited. We then went home and went swimmin at G-parent Madsens. Sat. night Darren and Ty came into work with me. Darren made us-well the store- like 300$ with his salesman skills. Came home- watched X-men. (thumbs up!) went to bed.
Sun. went to MiaLynn's blessing (Jeffrey did wonderful job) went to the luncheon at their house. the three of us just woke up from a nap. taking it easy...
I thought this weekend was so much fun. I feel like we don't get to spend much time with Darren b/c so much is going on in his life- so this weekend was a blast being able to be with him the whole time! Tylee is just getting bigger, smarter, stronger, cuter (if that's at all possible) funnier, easier, and i absolutely love it! I wanna snatch every picture I can of everything she does because it all is flying by and it's all too cute not to.
3 comments:
So I pretty much LOVE the dress Tylee is wearing! Where did you get it? She is getting so big!
Cute cute cute! Sounds like a fantastic weekend! ;)
she is so cute! looks like a fun weekend im glad you 3 got to spend quality tiime together;) love you!
Post a Comment