Monday, September 14, 2009

Going Private... Again

add your emails :) if i don't already have it.

29 comments:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Janess! We want to keep up with you guys so add us...

nrlauritzen@yahoo.com

Thanks girly!

The Harrisons said...

mel_harri@hotmail.com

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

I don't remember if I gave you our email before, but here it is! kassimadson@gmail.com

The Modern Daisy said...

aubreypaxton@gmail.com

Angie Williams said...

angiephelps3@hotmail.com

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Somerville32208@gmail.com

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

jessica_griff@hotmail.com

The Leggs said...

amylegg@hotmail.com - will you ask Julie to add us to hers too.

Jade Irvine said...

Jade_b16@msn.com ;)

badonkatonks said...

caileytonks@hotmail.com

btw Tylee is adorable! I am loving all the pics. What a cutie!

Myles N Amanda said...

i thought you were private! ha ha
here is mine mylesgrover@hotmail.com and my moms
krogers7@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

boyz7_smile@hotmail.com

Your little girl is adorable. :)

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

osborne.chelsea@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

do you already have mine? nkey23@Hotmail.com.... i dunno

kristen said...

my email is Kristen_snow_6@hotmail.com
I love your blog its so cute!!! You have a adorable family!!! Im so happy for you!!!

Josh and Lexy said...

lexyalmquist@gmail.com

Cache & Chanel Benson said...

chanel@southernutahinsurance.com

. said...

Love2do_hair@hotmail.com

Chase + Destiny said...

destiny.pittsenbarger@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

jrmccleve@gmail.com

Logan and Danielle said...

Hey we would love to be added so we can keep looking at your cute blog :) email is....danielle_liston@yahoo.com....Thanks!!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

briellebroadhead@gmail.com

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

dianamichelle11@gmail.com
Your baby is so cute!

Zach & Tasha said...

I can't remember if I gave ya mine last time, but just in case z_holt@hotmail.com....I have to be able to see all the cute pictures of your beautiful Tylee!

Chad and Starr said...

i think you already have mine, but it's starrlynnstaheli@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

Love reading your blog and seeing that cute baby of yours!

canning_md@hotmail.com

wadeandjulie said...

better add me!!! jujuandhallie@msn.com

tylerandtia said...

tt.talbot21@gmail.com...geez...do I need to go private too? I don't really get it?

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

LTS_28@yahoo.com