Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Fun

Gramma Sue put together a fun party for all the grandkids. The kiddos all came dressed up. SO CUTE! ha... it was awesome! She had a Halloween Carnival set up for them with witches finger and mummy wraps to eat. And she made this cute outfit for Tylee- i LOVE it! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa! We had such a fun party with friends- we dressed up as TINKERBELL (Tylee) PETER PAN (Me) and HOOK (Darren). Funny story... I wanted so badly to have a theme as a family and since TK already had her costume (thank you Denise!!) I thought it would be cute to be characters from that movie. Anyway, not going to happen b/c we didn't want to spend $$$. I was bummed. Darren went over to his house to get his HULK costume a couple hours before the party (costume from high school.. lol) and one of their neighbors stopped by to pick something up and noticed they were looking through costumes and she was like, oh i have a Hook costume from last year if you want to be that! HAHA and turns out she had Peter Pan too! PERFECT. The Peter Pan Clan. We didn't win the costume award but we did win the pumpkin carving contest! (All DARREN- i didn't even touch the pumpkin. Way to go HOOK!)







4 comments:

Janie Topham said...

so cute! Teensy Tinsy Tinkerbell Tylee. haha

Heather Hutch said...

CUTE!! You guys are accumulating so many grandkids!!! SO FUN! This is why I want to grow up and be just like Grandma Sue!

Stevenson Stories said...

I love your costumes! I wish Scott would dress up!!! Tylee is a doll.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

That is what our family was too!! Except Alex is Peter Pan and I was Tiger Lily. So cute!