Tylee is loving her baths! BUT I can't figure out how I can enjoy it as well because she is getting too tall for the kitchen sink (til she sits up better) and then my legs totally cramp and my back will start to hurt and stuff when I bathe her in her little tub inside the big tub. She's good for me anyway though... thank goodness. I keep trying new things til we are both satisfied. Maybe I am retarded and there is a way easier way to do this but oh well- I learn new things everyday with this little one. She keeps me on my toes and I love her for it!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
6 comments:
You are such a cute mommy! I found the easiest way to bathe my baby is on those yellow sponges that you can buy at Target (they are $5).. you fill up the bath tub with a little water and lay her on the sponge and then she can splash a little and all you have to do is kneel next to the tub! She loves it! Maybe you have already done that but good luck with finding what works best for you! :)
bring her to me and i would love to do it for you!!
I'm serious too.
I always bathe my little boy and I put a pair of shorts on and just kneel down with him in the bath. You may not want to do it but I found that he likes it the best because he gets to really play with me! I tend to get pretty wet but hey it's just another play time.
I would do the sponge thing, or I would get in the tub. You get wet but it seemed so much easier to me.
I have the big plastic one but sometimes i just put some water in the bottom of the regular tub and let him lay out on the bottom! He loves that much more then his other bath tub! The main thing is that they are all clean and smell good! :) So I'm sure you are doing awesome!! Love you!
love these-- thanks everyone!
Post a Comment