i agree with my sister... this weekend is one of the greatest of the year. marathon, beautiful weather, and general conference- all are very inspiring! speaking of conference- g ma sue thinks teeny ty looks like our prophet, i kinda agree. kinda huh....haha

7 comments:
She is so cute and I can't believe she is already that big. Her big eyes are beautiful!
hahaha...this has made my day! Of all the people to look like! LOVE YOU GUYS! Wish I was celebrating the BEST weekend in Stg ever! I will be down next week though. LUNCH!?!? LOVE YOU!
so funny!!!! hmmmm....I don't know if she does or not but she is dang cute thats for sure!!!!
hahahah I love your main pic! That's so cute
That is the CUTEST PICTURE I have ever seen of her sitting in that bowl!
Ha ha that picture of the halloween bowl is so so funny! Priceless!
okay...I have to comment on your new picture at the top! I am still laughing! that is soooo cute!!!! Tylee...you are too cute!
Post a Comment