Tuesday, December 15, 2009

our 6-month-old child

+
No, I am not lying. Tylee is 6 months. HOLY COW huh. I cannot believe it either! She weighs 17 pounds (76 percentile) and 27 inches (97 percentile!) she's a BIG GIRL!
she sucks on her thumb. ha
this past week or so she has been going to bed a little bit later then usual, but doesn't wake up til like 8. lovin' it.
she sweats when she sleeps.
she has been talking in higher pitches then i can reach. shes going to be a SINGER i just know it.
shes a born shopper. she does so good when i go run my errands. just enjoys observing what is going on around her i guess.
shes eats ALL the milk i pump. i used to be able to store her left over, but haven't been storing much because she eats like 8 oz. (more or less).
we were having a hard time with the rice cereal, but turns out she must not like the taste, cause she eats her veggies!
i have been able to be more patient when she fights going to sleep at night. deep breaths.
she gets so excited over things. she'll kick her legs and happy scream when she does. so funny.
she can't reach the toys on her christmas toy, so she sits there reaching with her mouth and it is wide open. she tries so hard, but can't quite reach them. i laugh every time.
we had her in Grandma Denise's walker last sunday and she was ALL OVER THE PLACE.
people are continually commenting on her big blue eyes and chubby cheeks.
i thought her hair would turn blonde, but it continues to grow in dark. brown hair + blue eyes = BEAUTIFUL little baby. (of course she is regardless her hair/eye color. ha)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you just have so much fun with her! i can't wait! shes so cute!

Madsen Updates said...

I watched her for about an hour and a half of tues. while your mom ran errands...and...SHE LOVED ME!! I even got her to sleep, thats how much she loved me! And, I love her...happy half birthday tiny ty!!

wadeandjulie said...

that is such a cute picture of her! It seems like I havn't seem her forever!!! She is such a cute little girl!

Janie Topham said...

Way cute pic of teensy! She's so fun!