Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas!

Christmas Eve was at the Wilsteads this year. My first Christmas away from home. It was AWESOME! We had the traditional crab legs and steak for dinner, played a sweet game that me and Darren dominated in, sat in the jacuzzi, and just had such a fun time. They are so good to our family and I love every single one of them!

We have a reader on our hands- hope so anyway.
I can't begin to express the GRATITUDE I feel and for the tremendous amount of blessings Darren and I are given. We are so blessed with love health happiness and luxury that we couldn't ask for anything more or better! Thank you to both of our parents for all you do- particularly this Christmas season. We Love You! AND my honey-honey.. thanks for all your fun, thoughtful gifts. MUAHHHH!








3 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

Looks like so much fun! Tk is so dang cute, but she knows that ha

Janie Topham said...

Fun Pics. I wanna take your bike out for a ride!

The Leggs said...

Amazing what a child will make of your Christmas huh? I love the pictures of Tk and it looks like you had a wonderful New Year!