I got home from work Thursday and came home to this.. Darren cooking chicken on the grill, flowers on the table, skittles, and a chick flick movie (love happens) and he had tylee all ready for bed.
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
6 comments:
He is so sweet! I love that picture of tylee!
so cute!! i love little suprises like that!! they are the best!
what a good hubby:) ty looks so precious
that is so nice of Darren!!! how thoughtful!!!
I love it!!! You little love birds! :)You are such a dang cute family!
I didnt know Darren had it in him! He must of gotten all the ideas from Sky :)
Post a Comment