Friday, March 19, 2010

{stats}

9 month stats:
weight- 19.03 lbs. (53%)
length- 26.75 (23%)
Yes, she has lost inches since last month! (from 97% to 23% in length.) So what's it going to be? Daddy's genes? or Mama's?
Well, she is healthy as ever. Dr. Thompson told Tylee she has the best hair in town :)
spring fever! Tylee gets so excited when I step out the door. I can just hear her mind saying- yay! i'm outside
Time to move the crib down! Our little girl is growin' up! :'(

4 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

Her crib set is so cute and yes I must comment on her hair.. so cute! Girls are seriously so much fun!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I love her hair! She is getting so big! I can't believe she is 9 months!

Angie Williams said...

She seriously does have the best hair! It's so stinkin' cute.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks janess...we cant wait to come visit. Her and tylee will be great friends:)

Its so fun that we all have babies within a year of one another. Im so happy we will be moving back before they start preschool so they can grow up together:) Ty's a doll as well...