Let me get this straight..
We're being gifted with a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it,
passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it,
to be signed by a president who hasn't read it,
with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes,
to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
and financed by a country that's broke.
I don't know much about politics, but I may be a little worried about what the future might hold. From what I understand, this will probably take a long time to come into effect and by time it does, it won't go through.
BUT it gets my mind thinking.. should we move out of the country? (joking.. don't think we would every do that) are these the last days (well yeah, hear that all the time) but i mean the LAST last days. Will 2012 be the "end of the world" as we know it? No one knows? BE PREPARED!!!
p.s. i get the year 2012 from the aztec calendar, that's where they ended it. i hear they were very smart! not to mention- that's the end of Obama's run.
I honestly don't know a whole lot about this man. All I know, pretty much, are other people's opinion about him. But going off impression- he seems fishy. Seems like he has got something up his sleeve. He puts on this innocent face that wants to help and underneath that is some power-hungry man, or resentful. I don't know why?
I'm just sayin'.......
6 comments:
I agree Janessa! and it is quite scary to me that he has power to make decisions over our country..So far, I'm not liking any of them!
I agree 100% with you on everything you said!!!
look at you and your political thoughts! I love hearing from you, but the end in 2012?? :) lets just stay positive! My dad is currently freaking out about the whole situation and it is scary, but then I read Elder Worthlin's talk (come what may...) and all is right. We just have to be quite involved in everything the country does from now on... LOVE YOU!
Janessa I freakin love you and your thoughts and that's all I have to say...
Agreed! Scary!
janess i like reading your blog . its always worth reading. i look up to you! just thought id let ya know :D
Post a Comment