Sunday, December 5, 2010

The humblest of trees

We have a SCROOGE in the house. Darren didn't want Christmas decorations this year (but no worries we have some out to make the house more festive) and he wouldnt take down our big Christmas tree from our attic- and I couldn't get it without putting too much effort into it- i didn't want to, not sure if I physically could by myself anyway. So i stopped by my favorite place to shop... my mama's house. She had this little tree, a wreath, and even a nice cold drink for the way home. with the limited amount of christmas ornaments/lights, we made it work. Tylee loves it too (especially the doggie on the top). Feel free to laugh or cry at our most beautiful and humble Christmas tree.

5 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

HAHAH! sounds like our husbands are very similar.

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Haha I love it! I think its perfect!

Heather Hutch said...

Hi my cutest friend...you are beautiful and I am getting SO SO EXCITED FOR THESE LITTLE GUYS TO COME! I love the name Kai so good luck with that. :) I just love you and think you're incredible!!!

Stevenson Stories said...

You look so great..honestly! And we had a similar situation at our house with the tree...took some convincing and guilting but finally got my real tree :)Good luck with that! Either way a tree is a tree and I like yours!

Meghan said...

LOVE your tree :) Any tree is perfect. Tell Darren to stop being a scrouge! Haha! You are so cute pregnant. I have a few dresses that I have been meaning to drop by....I wore them the last little bit when I was pregnatn with Lilly, and LOVED them. They are so comfy. I'll bring them by tomorrow, and maybe you'll like them too!