And thanks TARA for the other car seat. Cohen had the same one as Tylee, and she gave it to me, so now we even have the same car seat for the boys!
1) No signs of bed rest
2) The babies are both getting nutrients and measuring about the same size (baby 1, which is probably Lance, is measuring just 2 oz. bigger than Kyler (@ 2 lbs. 6 oz.)- I all of the sudden want to name him Kai, haven't told Darren yet- not sure he will let this one pass... if he is a good husband though, he just might.)
3) No signs of pre term labor (although things can pivot real fast) I do get a lot of contractions, but Dr. informed me that it's normal as long as there aren't more than 4 in the hour and they are inconsistant.
4) They are looking healthy. I get ultrasounds once a month (and even more frequent here pretty soon), and I feel so lucky to have them tell me that everything looks really good!
how am i REALLY feeling?
uncomfortable : the babies are crammed in there, it only makes sense that they are trying to take over my midsection. My ribs are what make sitting a discomfort. my pinched nerve/back are what make sleeping a discomfort, and usually standing is the best way to go, although my back is still a bother.
chubby : nothing to wear to "flatter my body-type" and i am starting to retain water too- ugh. 20 lbs gained.
tired and lazy : Tylee keeps me going throughout the day, otherwise, I am sure I would be sleeping all day.
onry : i will be the first to admit that I get after Darren for the stupidest things- well not always ;) regardless, I think my apologies to him are becoming over-used.
emotional : well yeah, this isn't a recent development.
Hormones... can't live with them, can't live without them. and to think I may want more babies after this? :)
food still isn't the most appealing and heart burn come 7:00 p.m.
6 comments:
Janess, You look great seriously. So I wouldn't search too hard for finding flattering outfits bc your TEENY for twins in your belly. I can't believe your 28 weeks already holy smokes!! Your gona be done with this pregnancy before you even know it. I'm glad to know someone else bugs there husband about things other then me haha. I can't believe Darren didn't want to put up decorations good thing your mom came to the rescue with your tree:)
I'm excited to see your little guys when they get here. Thank heavens for blogs so I can stay in touch with my friends while we're out in good ol' Mizzz.
Ness you look amazing! I am so excited for you! You are going to be AMAZING! The car seats look perfect!
So Exciting! I love the carseat covers! That is so fun! You are looking so great! I am glad to hear that things aren't all that bad besides the "prego" discomfort!
LOVE the car seat canopy's!!! Your Mom is amazing!! What would we do without her?? I hope Darren's getting some coal in his stalking for being so bah humbug (sp?) Although, we still don't have our lights up outside yet...Jake's been too busy :(
You look SO ridiculously cute carrying twins! Seriously...Every time I see you I can't get over how good you look...so don't stress!
Hope you are takin it easy now so you don't have to go on bed rest..TRUST ME, you do not want to do that!
Janessa, this is the cutest post. I am just so excited for you, and I can't wait to meet the little boys! :) And, like everyone else has said- you really do look so great! You tiny thing! I am sorry you are so uncomfortable though. Hang in there! PS. LOVE the car seat covers... your mom is incredible. Hopefull we'll see you guys this weekend!
the covers are so dang cute!!! Our mom is amazing huh?!!! What would we ever do without her? I am just wondering if we inherited her talents? I have attempted to sew MANY times and want to just give up! So I don't think I did! and you are seriously the cutest twin pregnant girl! You look way good!!!!!
Post a Comment