Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patty's Day

Party at Grama Sue's.
Lance

Kyler

Games. Get the gold in the pot

Crafts.

Uncle Justin with our finished product.

Yummy food.

I forgot it was even St. Patricks Day until my mom text about her get-together with the kids. But we are all wearing our green and it was such a fun day!!!

6 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

I love this! Your Mom is the cutest Grandma EVER! Also, I can tell Lance and Kyler a part so well now! :) CUTEST KIDS IN THE WORLD BY THE WAY! And, sorry again about not making over to visit. Sometimes my family changes plans on me in an instant and I have to roll with it. :( Kiss those kids for me though! LOVE YOU! ps...your hair is looking amazing. I'm loving the color it is right now.

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Your mom is so cute. And those boys are adorable!

Myles N Amanda said...

how fun is this! your mom is cute to do this! umm did you cut your hair!? very cute! why didnt you announce this? haha jk ;)

Skyler and Bailey said...

Your mom is amazing. She makes some fun memories for those grand kids. She is so creative.

Logan and Danielle said...

Your boys are getting so big! They are adorable :)

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

OH MY GOSH! They are getting so big! They are so adorable and getting cuter and cuter if possible! And Tylee she is still so cute! I love seeing all your little updates your such a happy little family! Love it!