02) They are awake a little bit more, but still sleeping majority of the time. They sleep so much better when someone is holding them or when they are in their car seats.
03) About an hour before feeding time, it seems like thats when Lance wakes up and wants to either be fed or just held. I have to hold him off until Kyler is ready though. They are still eating every 3 hours.
04) We are still breastfeeding and it is going well. My milk supply seems to keep up with them, which is a blessing. They smile but it is the twitchy smiles. I got a solid one from Kyler the other day while he was awake and staring at me.. melted my heart!
05) I still have them in our room in a pack n play. I think I am going to have them with us up until we move. (yay, we are moving in a month or so) They sleep together. When we move I have two cribs that I am going to set up, because they move and wake each other up. It isn't as much the noise as it is the punch in the face. I think of nights when they are teething and all that and I don't want to disturb the other baby, so since steph is getting rid of her crib, I decided we could use it!
06) We have gone to wal mart of couple times with Darren. I felt silly the first time because it looked like we had our hands full. We got looks from people and several asking if we had twins. yep! :) but we kept walking avoiding them pulling up with canopy to see.
07) Darren gets very stressed with these guys. (so do i obviously) But I feel like I can't because Darren is, and one of us has to stay sane.
02) Tylee still is difficult to feed. I get frustrated when I make her something and it has to be thrown away because she won't eat it.
03) She loves to be active and outside or playing with cousins.
I had my 6 week appt. yesterday. Dr. asks if everything is bouncing back okay and how I am feeling. Everything is great... a little down because my body isn't bouncing back as fast as it did with Tylee, but he said I got a double wammy. Not only is it my second child, but TWINS... I guess I need to be more patient and just take extra care of my body.
5 comments:
they are too precious!!
Oh they're growing so quick!! Janessa seriously don't stress about your body I can't believe HOW TINY you were to be having twins in the first place and you look freakin awesome!! I'm sure it'd be so hard to go grocery shopping etc so thats good Darren can go with you:) I think guys get way more stressed then the girls it must be a motherly instinct. You are awesome sure miss you guys!
truly amazing! look how cute your kids are! andthey are getting chubby! i love it!
ok so the whole making food for tylee and her not eating eat... totally hals! drives me nuts.. i finally just figured im not going to feed her until she tells me shes hungry. and when she is , its usually better , i still try n make sure she is drinkin liquids cause man she is a busy body.. always on the go. so hopefully that might let ya know your not the only one going crazy with trying to feed your toddler. haha
im sure ive told you but tylee remind me alot of hals.
so cute!!!
We love that picture of the boys and Tylee. It made us laugh!
you look amazing (as always), so don't stress about that! Seriously. The boys are totally starting to fill out a bit...so cute!!
Post a Comment