Thursday, March 17, 2011

Her common phrases


The other day while she was with her Grama 'Nise, they saw a black convertible and Tylee says, "I want that car" haha.. I believe she gets her car obsession from the Wilstead family.
I love it when she says, "Look at me mommy-daddy" (my name is mommy-daddy a lot of the time)
It's so sweet when she climbs on top of something or has all her toys lined up, "I did it!"
She also likes to do things all by herself. Whenever I ask her if she needs help, "No, I got it."
She will randomly pull her pants to her ankles even while in public.
Whenever she gets embarassed like when she trips and falls or when we say "Tylee...." and she knows she is in trouble, she looks at you and says "Hi" haha.. I laugh every time.

1 comment:

Myles N Amanda said...

HAHAH! that makes me laugh i can only imagine!