Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tylee update

1/14/12-

She looves her books! sleeps with a handful every night.
Has the best imagination. she rides on her skateboard. she has pretend animals. she sees fires and has to runs away.
Always talking. A lot of the time she is talking the lyrics to some song she knows. Talks just to hear herself talk. :)
Quotes movies almost as good as I can. ;)
Knows a handful of Disney movie songs and primary songs. If she has heard it once, she has at least the chorus down. Pretty amazing actually...
Still takes things out of cabinets, drawers, baskets, bags and lines them up...
I only wish I could recall the funny things she says constantly. I need to start writing them down so I remember.
As far as "terrible twos" yes, she can be a little difficult when she doesn't listen to me. BUT I feel it's a reflection of me as her mother. The more patient I am, the happier our home is. When mama ain't happy, ain't no body happy. I am a believer of this.... haha.








2 comments:

tylerandtia said...

Umm ya, we are still working on the alphabet...and keeping the letters in the right order....and Tuck thinks it's "Tucker Tucker"...not "twinkle twinkle" So Tylee is amazing at being able to sing like she does! I can't believe how big!! :)

Myles N Amanda said...

ah! your family is growing up so fast. tyler is such a smart girl!! hey if you need any advice for potty training ill tell you what i did..... your kids are beautiful! and I phones are truly amazing!!! get instaram and invite me.... :)