1/27/12
Good news.
01- The boys are finally sleeping through the night! :) Yay! I would go get them at night and they seemed to not really need a feeding, just whining out of habit. Decided it was time to let them cry. Cried the first night on and off for about an hour. (not sure who and how long each) But the next night they whined maybe 5 min. and now they are sleeping all through the night, until 7:30 ish.
02- Tylee is going to bed at night so good lately. Although, she wakes up at 7 instead of 8 now.
03-Best of all... TYLEE IS WEARING UNDERWEAR! Yep, she is potty-trained.
Day 1- Kicked and screamed because she had to pee so bad, but wouldn't go. Finally sat her on the toilet, held her ankles up until she couldn't hold it any longer. She cried the whole time and was scared of what was going on. But she peed on the toilet for the first time!!!
Day 2- She would be peeing three times a day because she would just hold it for soo long. One of the times would be during her nap in her diaper too. But no accidents at this point.
Day 3- Still no accidents (but no pooping on the toilet yet)
Day 4- First accident while she was hanging out with Grama Nise over at Grama house. Out of her element, so I can understand.
Day 5- SHE POOPED. ON THE TOILET. TWICE! I was nervous that she would get all plugged up. She actually told me before her nap she needed to go too.
Day 6- She had a pee accident, but I blame myself. I was kinda hoping she would tell me when she needed to go, instead I realize I need to take her to the toilet every hour and watch her actions. I ususally can tell when she needs to go and it's time to get her on the toilet. She also likes her privacy, tells me to go away when she is going to the bathroom- wanting me to leave the bathroom. silly....
SO PROUD OF HER!!!! She has done so well. Diapers are still worn when she goes to bed, but baby steps for me. Once she gets this down, bedtime diapers will be done with.
I feel like these fairly easy transitions have been tender mercies. And I am feeling grateful!
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
1 comment:
that is so awesome! She seems like she is picking up on potty training really well. My niece is almost three and is terrified of the potty. They have tried everything and nothing helped. It sounds like you are doing awesome. We will have to hang out before we move to florida in may:)
Post a Comment