Tylee loves the Jesus statue at the temple, and the fact that he talks is the coolest part. Decided to take a stroll around the temple, and the kids were more than thrilled.
They seriously were so happy running around the grounds and the weather was perfect!
Makes me think of how blessed I am! It's such a blessing to have been born and raised in the church! I am happy to pass this on to my children. Happy to raise them in righteousness and teach them the standards of the gospel.
A couple things made me smile real big, (I was smiling the whole time) But we all know I take a bajillion pictures. Lance sat on the step, placed his hands in his lap and said, "Cheese"... as in "K, I am ready, take my picture". Then two seconds later, Kyler turns around with a big grin on his face, "Cheese!" 'my turn!' They are too much fun!
Then when the three of them were holding hands... does life get any sweeter? I love my kids! LOVE THEM! And my parents have been more than AWESOME in helping with the kids and being my pals! I truly am blessed. Fun evening with the fam!
2 comments:
Holy cow-your kids are too cute! And so are your parents-love that Mike and Sue.
Such a cute family. Your mom looks darling as well in these picts. Miss you guys and I totally need to make collages of my insta grams...It took up my whole blog and it wasn't even all of them hahaha!
Post a Comment