Tylee. 33 lbs.
Lance. Weight- 28 lbs. 70% Height- 34 in. 81%
Kyler. Weight- 30 lbs. 88% Height- 33 in. 55%
Okay, having twins is now more physically difficult. They are all over the place. Going to stores is rough... I used to have some time where they were good, but the second we get somewhere I am fighting them. A phase I am sure... They want to get out a run around and play. I want them to sit still and be quiet haha. (yeah, right) I ran into another mother of twins who used to be in my last ward. Her boys are 18ish months older. (Yvonne Dellos) Claims it is still tough! She goes to the park for sanity... yep I feel you. I was hoping it may get a little easier, but it appears it is just beginning. I look at another friends instagram who has twins, a boy and a girl (Jen Wilkinson) I laugh because she puts her twins to sleep thinking they are down for the night, only to find the room shredded to bits. I am not looking forward to transferring them to beds! Which will probably be when we move into a house! Anyway, my kids keep me young ;) but looking a lot older I am sure... grey hairs are around the corner and wrinkles are here to stay. *sigh.. am I done having kids????? There is no way I can make that decision now. Although, I want to be content with saying, "yes, I am done" But I am not content either way. Time will tell...
Tylee says::
Playing with barbies... "T.Y.L.E.E. that's how you spell Repunzel." :)
I was trying to think of something to do other than go to the park...
"Tylee, what should we do besides the park?"
"Hm.. how about slides at the park... swings at the park... play house at the park...."
The park it is..... At least she likes going all the time! :)
"Look mom!! Hurry!"
Take a glance in the room...
"See? K, now go away"
She was trying to hurry real fast before brothers came in the room and played with her stuff.
"Tylee, can you help me clean up the toys?"
"No, I'm too hyper to pick up toys."
The boys are talking a lot now. Their vocabulary is growing by the second!!! Pretty soon I will be recording the silly things they say. :)
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
1 comment:
pretty soon Tylee is going to be the runt! The boys will outweigh her! and here's little luke, barely tipping 20 lbs! haha.
Post a Comment