Friday, September 28, 2012

Notre Dame




 

 
 



Our last day hung out, watched Lions play. Skylers a big fan. Since we don't have cable, we went and ate a a BBQ place where the game would be showing. Thank goodness for iPhones, Baye and I were on Pinterest most of the time. Ha. Before our flight we hit up the Notre Dame campus! Beautiful. And the weather was on the chilly side but felt so good!
We went to a Catherdral and it was crazy, they had music that was so dark. The feeling was uneasy. And you like our statue imitations? Darren makes me look like a 50 lbs heavier. Fun times though!
Seriously the most fun I have had in a long time!
Sucked so bad to say bye to D, only a couple more weeks though until we get to see him! He misses our kids like crazy and I miss him like crazy!!


No comments: