1. Lance: "baby power ranger :(" (means he had an accident) So i checked his pants, "nope, you're good buddy" *thank goodness. It wasn't until they were down for naps and I went into the bathroom and saw urine everywhere.. he must've been aiming for the light switch? gross.
Kyler: I kept telling them we were having grilled cheese sandwiches. "No! Boy cheese sandwich" Oh okay, whatever you say. It wasn't til Darren pointed out to me- he thinks your saying GIRL cheese sandwich. haha i found this hilarious.
2. A game favorite. Whoever gets the last bow wins. She wins every time...
3. A handy man is a sexy man. Putting this guy to work and loving our results.
4. Had an amazing night at soul2soul with Darren. I got a hug from Tim Mcgraw and he came and stood right next to me and sang as i recorded he and myself as I stood right next to him. It was awesome!! I had a dream just a few nights before the concert where I ran into Tim Mcgraw and offered him a ride to his concert. In my kids wagon! haha he hopped in and we became best buds as I pulled him to the concert. We picked up right where we left off.. I hardly noticed all the other girls surrounding us ;)
5. These boys got to pick out a new shirt and I think it fits their personalities well. best buds. i sure love em!!
6. Why does it tug my heart to think she is going to kindergarten? She is growing up to be such smart silly beautiful little girl! and even thought its hard seeing this all pass by so fast, I am looking forward to the fun adventures ahead! Love my little "mama"!
7. Her dad adores the heck our of her.
8. Practicing the bike-riding skills!
9. Girls and their dolls.
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment