Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stroller! And our park visit...

Sad to say but our red stroller had its last straw! Broken and unfixable. But we found this Sit and Stand for 114$ and are more than thrilled cause all three kids have their little spot. We still needed a stroller... These boys are wanderers, especially for our trip to Bulgaria this summer. 
Our park visit today was a unique one which is why I'm gonna share. I'm sure ill laugh at this one day. My kids were all sick last week, but doin lots better other than coughs are lingering. Particularly when they start to run around. When they  started coughing at the park, that was my que to get going. It was a nice day, hence a busy park. Well a couple minutes too late because both boys cough attacks started up, which means throw up! They get coughing too much it makes them throw up. So as we were making our way back to the car, every couple steps the boys were coughin and would throw up! And more and more. "Gosh, stop coughing you guys!" The moms I'm sure thought I was the most sensitive mother. My hands were full with their rocket launchers so I could only verbally move them along. All eyes on us. Throw up everywhere. "I'm so sorry!! I promise I'll come clean it up!" Blehhh... "Holy crap you guys!" To the boys... "Sorry! Sorry...."  The all the looking eyes.. I got the kids to the car and the throw up stopped. Grabbed a water bottle to dump on the massive amounts of vomit piles. Thankfully the security guys brought out a hose and made my job easier. "Uh, thank you sir!" I'm uh, just ... Gonna go now. 
A little embarrassing. 

1 comment:

Heather Hutchinson said...

hahaha! That is a hilarious story and I can just hear your voice as you're telling this story! You will laugh one day (I hope). Ha. Miss you! Ps...Bulgaria again this summer????