Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yes, we are.....

So we just found out that we are going to be having a baby! We are only 5-6 weeks so we JUST found out! we are both very excited and the baby is due 4th of July!

15 comments:

Megan said...

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!! Janess, I can't even believe it! I heard that you guys were maybe trying...but I didn't expect to hear that you actually ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY! I'm so thrilled for ya, I can hardly contain it! :) You're going to be the best lil' mama, and Darren I'm sure is gonna be an awesome dad! Wow, I remember honestly like it was not too long ago, Me you and Karz were playin every recess at East Elementary, you you're going to be a MOM! Congrats Ness n' Darren! That's so awesome! Keep us all up to speed!
Love ya cute girl!

Oh, PS...GREAT Halloween Costumes! You guys NAILED it! haha!

Madsen Updates said...

I'M SO SO SO EXCITED!!! just thought i'd tell you that again...you guys will be such good parents, cuz you are a great aunt and uncle! We love you guys...and hope you keep feeling good janess...

Chad and Starr said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! You both will be wonderful parents, keep us updated!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

There must be something in the water down there! I feel left out that I'm the only Madsen girl who hasn't had or isn't going to have a baby sometime this year (except Cailey obviously)!! Congratulations!

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

Congrats you guys!!!! You will have the cutest baby ever and be the BEST Parents!

badonkatonks said...

Ahhh Congratulations!!! My, my didn't take you guys long. haha. I've gotta get on the baby making train so we can have our kids take pics together every 4 years. Congrats again! You guys are gonna be the best parents!! Oh and my email is caileytonks@hotmail.com so you can add me to your going private list. I don't wanna be missing any baby updates!

Skyler and Bailey said...

I cant even believe it! I am so excited for you guys. Yay, I am going to be the best baby sitter, I promise! ha

wadeandjulie said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! you are so cute Janessa with my little kids...and Darren my kids adore you. You will both be great parents!!! I can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Well our emails are mclem84@aol.com and legallyblond52@hotmail.com. we need yours as well cuz we are going private as well.

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! How have you been feeling? Hopefully it's a wonderful pregnancy! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I love to keep up on the news NEWS A new BABY great news.
My email bwilltrout@hotmail.com

Good luck

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

Hey I just found your blog Congrats that is so exciting hope you guys are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Janess..Thats so exciting!!

Jake and Jen said...

Janess!! Woot Woot! How exciting for you guys!! You and amanda can start a little mother's group and go to the park together and to the pool. haha. So fun. You'll make great parents!