Sunday, November 2, 2008

GOING PRIVATE

We decided we are going private, so we need all your e mails!!

39 comments:

B and B Slack said...

I'd love an invite....bslacker9@gmail.com

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

We need an invite... tkowensfamily@gmail.com
Also congrats on the baby coming:) we are so excited for you guys!!

Kelsey said...

ME too!! kelsbabe11@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

nkey23@hotmail.com!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm happy for you guys! You are going to be a great mom!. Send me an invite. jrmccleve@gmail.com

tylerandtia said...

tt.talbot21@gmail.com

The Wright's said...

Congrats on the baby!!! That is exciting for you guys! My email is
dwright0503@yahoo.com

Lauren Tatton said...

laurentatton@gmail.com Dont leave me out!!!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Congrats! how exciting and fun! You will love being a mommy!! also here is my email eldalo44@hotmail.com

Mitch and Linda... said...

Please invite me!! mnorth@infowest.com...by the way congrats on the baby & great costumes!!

Rapunzel said...

rspence26@gmail.com

Westbrooks said...

ataylor110@msn.com

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

osborne.chelsea@gmail.com

Jared Wilstead said...

I think you have mine, but if not let me know

Megan and Curtis said...

I'd love an invite! megan.graff@hotmail.com

Skyler and Bailey said...

baye25@hotmail.com

Jade Irvine said...

haha. i love that Halloween get up. classic. :D Jade_b16@msn.com

The Madsen's said...

natatat36@gmail.com

wadeandjulie said...

jujuandhallie@msn.com
thanks janessa!

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

I would love an invite! I am not private is there something I should be worried about?

Christina
cm.stoddard@gmail.com

The Leggs said...

davismusic05@hotmail.com

Megan said...

KEEP ME IN THE LOOP! :)

mjolley9@dmail.dixie.edu

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Hey Janessa! I found your blog from Amanda. Its fun to see how everyone is doing these days...rachlauritzen@gmail.com
And congrats on the baby!!!

Zach and Cecily said...

death4life18@hotmail.com
Morbid - I know.
Congratulations by the way. I already know that baby will be A-dorable!

Lance and Jessie Spiers said...

LTS_28@yahoo.com...invite us!

Tav and Aims said...

amietavcalico@gmail.com & amieolive@gmail.com HOLY CATS! congratulations on the baby! I am way happy for you guys! I hope all is well!

Chad and Starr said...

starrlynnstaheli@hotmail.com

Jessie Kae Rutledge said...

Congrats on the Pregnancy! I'm so dang happy for you guys... your baby is going to be amazing! here's my email, be sure to add me. messika22@hotmail.com

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

add me! I'd love an invite.. Congrats on the pregnancy! That's awesome.
dianamichelle11@gmail.com

Zach & Tasha said...

z_holt@hotmail.com! CONGRATS!

Myles N Amanda said...

ok so its mylesgrover@hotmail.com
and congrats!

Jake and Jen said...

jen_310@hotmail.com-
your paint in your kitchen looks good!

The Harrisons said...

Janessa congrat!! That is so exciting. All these new babies in your family, how fun!! I would love an invite! mel_harri@hotmail.com

shawfamily said...

Hey janessa.. I hope you don't think it's crazy that I check your blog haha.. I love seeing how everyones doing.. so if ya wanna add me in that'd be great.. jenabe41@hotmail.com have a good day:)

Ashlii Brooke said...

I just found out all you cute madsens have blogs...yes yes I know where have I been. Anyway! Dont block me :) a_star48@hotmail.com // ashlii.madsen@gmail.com

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

I love the costumes!!
brynnemurdock@hotmail.com

cor and chelle said...

rachelle_warner@hotmail.com!

Cassidy Legg said...

chymas@skywest.com

Dont forget me :)

Tav and Aims said...

woooorrrrddd..... amietavcalico@gmail.com