So for Halloween... we were Juno :) well I was Juno, and Darren well he was the guy that got Juno pregnant. Bleak?? yeah, i think so. Anyway, so oddly, that got people asking.... Are you pregnant?
Sample Correlation Calculator
2 years ago
8 comments:
Oh how you wish you were pregnant:) ha ha you crack me up. No matter how many times I watch that movie, it's still hillarious!
Great costumes!!! Tyler called me (he is out of town) and told me to check out your blog, he thought it was way funny too!!
Congrats! Im so so happy for you! What a fun time! I Love your costume Idea!! You will me the best momma ever!
Oh Janess I am so excited for you two. You'll be the best parents! We need to get together sometime soon.
That is such a cute idea:) you guys look awesome! I am Brielle, I am In your ward. I hope its ok that i added you! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi,we got new assignments for visiting teaching and you are one of the girls I get to visit. You are darling! I am looking forward to getting to know you bettter:)
So let me explain... I totally missed the PREGNANT POST!! Congrats on that one!! I can't believe it, but at the same time, I can:) Well I had to explain why I put that on my first comment, cuz I missed the stick with your pee on it!!
HAHAHA...look at his shorts! That's great.
Congrats! Love the costumes---great way to share!
Post a Comment