Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bittersweet


So she has jaundice :( Here she is under the lamp for the 3rd day! Luckily, she does alright! But so badly-ah, we just want to hold her and give her kisses. BUT I have to look on the bright side and say that I'm so glad they are able to know what is wrong with her and fix it! Especially being able to do it at home!

11 comments:

The Leggs said...

She is beautiful. Hope that all goes well and her jaundice goes away.

Myles N Amanda said...

:( so sad! it will all be better soon.

Chase + Destiny said...

I remember my little brother had jaundice!! its definitely sad, but hopefully it will go away. She looks adorable though!! we can wait to meet her!!

Skyler and Bailey said...

That is the cutest picture on your main page. She is such a doll! I miss her.

Anonymous said...

Hey Janessa (this is Tina Twiggs) Congratulations on that baby!!! It is sooo sad to see them under lights, but you are right at least they know what is wrong! (I work in the O.B up north - we get lots of jaundice babies :( ) Anyway, goodluck with the babe!!!

Steph said...

Janess, I want that picture! you should email it to me so I can put it on my fridge!

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

That is such a dang cute picture - holy cow! It's crazy how much I just love her even though I'm just her aunt... and I haven't even got to hold her very much! She's so sweet!

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

she is so beautiful! I am so sad I missed her at the spa today..... Next time. Take it slow sleep when she sleeps you need it!

Heather Hutch said...

She's darling! I am coming down next week for sure...so I WILL be over to visit and see her! Get better Tylee!! LOVE YOU GYUYS!

Lauren Tatton said...

Congrats girl! Im so happy for you!!! She is beautiful Im sorry she has jaundice! So sad! Im glad it all went well!

Stevenson Stories said...

Cute pics.. Taleah had jaundice a little bit so I understand it's hard. But it won't be long until you can cuddle her all you want!! She is adorable. Congrats!