congrats again ... It was fun to take a quick peak at her in person she really is a beautiful baby... girls are so much fun.. and so are all the clothes and hair bows head bands etc... man there are a lot more opt.s for girls ha... so glad she's here and safe and everything went well.. good luck with being a new mommy:D
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
9 comments:
She is such a doll!! I love those funny faces they make!! i hope everythings going well for you and your getting lots of sleep!!
Oh my word she is adorable! Congrats!! And 2 weeks early!?! You are a lucky girl! But seriously, she's a cutie.
i want to bring you dinner. What night would be best? and I wont take no for an answer!
oh how cute ! girls are de best! (no offense to anyone with a boy )
congrats again ... It was fun to take a quick peak at her in person she really is a beautiful baby... girls are so much fun.. and so are all the clothes and hair bows head bands etc... man there are a lot more opt.s for girls ha... so glad she's here and safe and everything went well.. good luck with being a new mommy:D
Tuesday it is. I will call you around 4 to find out where you live.
Janess..shes so cute! I wana come see her! thanks it did go well, we missed ya there!
Congrats! Lucky you- I hope we're that lucky!!!
Congrats Janessa!! I just found your blog. Tylee is adorable; I'm so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment