Friday, June 19, 2009

FAMILY


I couldn't be happier right now! We love Tylee more than anything in the whole world! She is such a doll! The labor and delivery went REALLY good for me! I started feeling contractions while I was at work sittin there doin a facial... I went home to Darren saying 'well we MIGHT be going to the hospital tonight because I'm not sure what a contraction is but i'm thinkin these possibly are contractions!' We went for a walk and the contractions had been pretty consistant for the past couple hours so we decided to head to the hospital to see what was up. Turns out I had progressed from a 1.5+ to a 3+ in one day and then up to a 4+ within the hour. They decided to keep me and MAN contractions are PAINFUL. If I didn't get an epideral I think my heart would have stopped from the pain. So wow, do I admire any women who has gone through their labor without drugs. Well I progressed to a 10 pretty quick and when the Dr. arrived I pushed just a few times and she came out! She was so ready... I didn't even have to push for a total of 5 minutes. And she was 2 and 1/2 weeks early too! Even though I'm going off a total of maybe 10 hours of sleep in a three day period, I feel really good! And Tylee has been a wonderful baby! We are so so so blessed to have her in our lives! Darren flipped a switch in his brain and all the sudden became the world's best dad! and she came just in time to celebrate that! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DARREN! and Life is good :)

19 comments:

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Look at all her hair!!! Welcome to the world of motherhood!! There is nothing better :)

Anonymous said...

janess she is so beautiful! i just love that dark hair and lots of it:) so adorable! im so happy for your little famly! can't wait to have mine:)

The Modern Daisy said...

Congrats on your baby! She is so beautiful! Hope your doing well!
-Aubrey (Eckman) Paxton

Stevenson Stories said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats. Sleep deprivation will end soon enough!

Mitch and Linda... said...

CONGRATS!!!! She has tons of hair..I am glad that labor went well and I am so happy for the both of you! Take care!

Megan and Curtis said...

Congrats Janessa! She is beautiful. I'm hoping my little girly comes early and easy like Tylee did for you. Let me know any tips you learn! :)

Goulidng and Christina Stoddard said...

Congrats to all three of you! I knew you were going to have her that night. FUNNY! Your family is BEAUTIFUL. I know you guys will be great parents. Call if you need anything keep the pix's coming. You are missed already at work.

Love ya Janessa

Heather Hutch said...

I'm not going to lie...I teared up at this post! I couldn't be happier for the three of you! She's so precious and I LOVE all that hair...we can do lots with that. :) I just can't get over it! I'm just so happy things went perfect for you and I can't wait to meet her! Happy Father's Day D!LOVE YOU!

tylerandtia said...

Oh my goodness! She is so so beautiful! I'm so excited for you! I love all that hair!

Jake and Chantel said...

Congrats!!. She is adorable. im so excited for you guys!.

Christian and Angie said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!! She is so cute!

Chase + Destiny said...

You guys have to be the cutest family ever!!!! She is adorable!!! Once everything is settled we all need to go to dinner sometime.

*StEpHaNie* said...

oh my goodness! she is BEAUTIFUL! i am so happy for you guys!! you two are going to be the best parents!! it is amazing how you are sooo tired, but you dont want to sleep because alls you want to do is be with your sweet baby!! i love that!! let me know if you need anything!! congrats to you both!! Love ya!

Myles N Amanda said...

YEAH! your baby has hair!!!! CONGRATS! your beautiful baby!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

I can't wait to see her!! She is so cute!!! And I love all that Hair!! Congrats!!

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

hey guys! we found your blog just in time! what a beautiful little girl! congratulations!! can't wait to meet her!

Cache & Chanel Benson said...

Janessa I had no idea you were pregnant! congrats! She is so cute:)

Zach & Tasha said...

She is gorgeous! You guys are such a cute family! CONGRATS!!

Steph said...

She couldn't be more perfect I just love her!! thanks for letting me hold her so much when I come over. And you look amazing Janess, keep up the great work you are an amazing mom.