Friday, January 1, 2010

new year's eve

lots of fun activities goin on at the
madsen home
that night.
to name a few..... of course.
playstation.
this is where you'll find darren 95% of the time.
karaoke. go tylee kate.. wooo!

i absolutely love singin on the
karaoke machine.
me & jane always did this growin' up.
i think tk is a lover as well.
cheers! and smooches!





happy new year.




4 comments:

Janie Topham said...

haha Happy New Year!!! That was a fun night! I miss the karaoke days!!! :(

Janie Topham said...

I love Jake and Jarica makin out in the background of that pic haha

Jake and Jen said...

Happy New Year Wilsteads! That's the cutest picture of you and Janie with the mics!

Jennifer said...

Janessa, Tylee is getting so big. I love her big blue eyes!!! I hope you are doing well. We miss St. George like crazy! I hope to move back some day. When we do we will have to get together and have a date night. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.