while we were at the cabin, we went shooting, ice fishing, sledding behind the 4 wheelers (& i hurt my elbow when i crashed and hit a rock. it still hurts... darren just thinks im being a whiner- kind of am.) played a ton of games. and it was nice to be lazy! mmm... so nice.
tomorrow its back to reality. darren starts school and baseball. i... well same old. baby, work, school. life is life... gotta love it.
5 comments:
ice fishing??!?! ness...i am impressed!
Oh yay! That looks like fun!! Tylee is getting so big! I love her 6 month pictures!
Looks like way fun! And oh my heck... Teensy Looks BEAUTIFUL in her pictures.. Julie did a fantastic job - - the best yet! I love them!
Ugh Reality!
I am SO sad we couldnt come! Dean had to ruin everything and go to Hawaii for a couple weeks! haha! we were SO looking forward to it. So, looks like we're gunna have to do it again!! Cant wait for all of us to reunite and hang out! :)
Post a Comment