Darren is done with baseball. Life has brought on new things and new priorities. He has been contiplating this for a while now and has made his decision to be done with it. It was fun while it lasted. Although, it is kinda sad to think about... I am happy that he won't have to leave me home alone for out of town games and I am happy because he was ready to be done and he is happier and I am happy that I will get to hang out with him when we go on our family vacation to Hawaii with the Wilsteads (instead of him playing at his games.) and not to mention he will be getting a better paycheck. He can focus more on schooling... and well I shouldn't be so excited (but I kinda am) Proud of you LOVE. oh yeah, and I get to be with him on Valentines!P.S. wow.. listen to me. really, this has nothing to do me. Even though I just gave you all these reason I am happy. I know that although Darren will miss it, he is happy with his decision as well (& a little bit relieved.)
2 comments:
I am sure that was a hard decision! I am glad you both feel good about it!!!!
Chase came home the other day after practice and told me! I was so sad!! :( But that is good that he can focus on school and work! You guys will have to come by some of the games and see us!!!
Post a Comment