I know! it's crazy what highlights, shadows and that fade out does. Wow. those are so cute!!! I just want to kiss her. I found a picture of Darren and our girls together it's super cute I will e-mail it to you.
Janessa! You are so dang cute! Thanks for your sweet comment, I love you little family so much too! I can't wait for Tylee and Mia to play and be best cousins.
Darren and I dated through high school and got married May 2008. We have a 3 year old daughter, Tylee, and twin boys, Lance and Kyler. Darren will be an orthopedic sales rep, while I stay at home with our kids. We feel incredibly blessed in our life and look forward to the adventures ahead!
6 comments:
I know! it's crazy what highlights, shadows and that fade out does. Wow. those are so cute!!! I just want to kiss her. I found a picture of Darren and our girls together it's super cute I will e-mail it to you.
I love picasa!!! I'm finally starting to figure it out, it's so fun to play with. Tylee is so darn cute i just want to kiss those cheeks.
Janessa! You are so dang cute! Thanks for your sweet comment, I love you little family so much too! I can't wait for Tylee and Mia to play and be best cousins.
NESS! she is so big!!! i just wana squeeze her cheeks!!!!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I love her big blue eyes!!
janess! you need to teach me picasa! way cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment