Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 17.. 10 months!!!

I thought it was funny because Darren checked the blog and was totally surprised that I had not yet posted Tylee's 10 month mark. Usually I am eager and early to post the next month. Not 'cause I enjoy seeing her grow up so fast- I just like to BLOG. Anyway, better late than never!
She loves looking at herself. Here she is giving herself kisses.

so pretty.

Tylee at 10 months!!!

+she does well feeding herself finger foods
+she grunts and her face turns purple when she get frustrated (like if something is stuck and she can't get it)
+she tries to mimic things me and darren do/say. Just last night Darren was doing the frustrating face that Tylee always does and she kept copying him. Or when we cough- she does her fake cough.
+a total of 2 teeth (her bottom set)
+she fidgets and tries to grab things with her middle finger.
+she just learned how to pull herself all the way up when she is in her crib.
+she cries almost everynight lately till she falls asleep :( i hate it... she is soo tired though.
+she's still not crawling.. so sooo close though. she goes backwards. (she's done two steps tops)
+her hair is growing so fast. i look at pictures from Christmas and I can't believe the growth. I have had multiple amount of people ask me if I got her hair cut and styled.. haven't.
+she's a talker!
+somewhat of a sunggler.. not for a long period of time though. she does give some sloppy kisses though.
+waves and claps
+she has an inhaled laugh and i wish i could explain the sound. it's SO funny. (i have it on video- but i don't have much luck with getting videos posted.)
+when she gets excited- she sounds like she hyperventilating.
+she still rolls her wrists and ankles like crazy.
+she loves her mama. it makes me feel good b/c i feel like i can comfort her no matter what her problems may be. I hope it's always like this- even when she is a teenager.
+loves other little kids. they can make her laugh by just making a noise.
+she definitely feeds off of other people's excitement.
+she definitely keeps us entertained. and busy!
I might be repeating things that she has been doing for a while.... oh well.



















































3 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

I love that little girl! She's beautiful and I love reading your posts (I feel like we can stay in touch that way) ha. Just love you all and hope things are so good!

wadeandjulie said...

I can't believe she is 10 months! I love how you curled her hair! so cute!

Skyler and Bailey said...

She definitely takes after her daddy, loving to look at herself in the mirror!