-I can't get enough Chips Ahoy cookies. What is it about them that are so yummy? mmmm.. i bought two packages for me and Darren and I think it's only wise to stop buying them because they are devoured too quickly.
-I like Glee. I like the music.. the actors... hate the fact that every t.v. show now has gay people on it. but... what can i say? im a sucker for talented singers.-the unit. for some reason it got cancelled after the second season. weird- cause it's awesome. not to mention the man on the far right (refer to picture) is very attractive. !! me and darren watch this at night before we go to bed. i look forward
to this time of day.
-and Wizards of Waverly Place- I can
always count on you. I think it's funny, and i find that Justin is very charismatic and although he may be viewed as a "nerd" in the series... i like him! and i like selena (alex) and their little brother, max. (so the parents can't pull off the "cheesiness" quite as well) but the 3 kids- oh, and Harper- are my entertainment.


3 comments:
I so agree with you! Glee interesting, The Unit Amazing, and Wizards of Waverly Place can always make you laugh. So fun!
That's weird. I didn't see anything in there about your favorite brother-in-law
that is so funny you watch Wizards of Waverly Place still! because i LOVE the disney channel! still watch it all the time!!! haha we always loved that stuff! goofy movie!!! always watched that and IT TAKES TWO! i wonder sometimes if we still could quote the whole movie! I am sure i would remember it all pretty fast! You and Darren are adorable i love your cute little family! you are great!
Post a Comment