and believe it or not- i went in the ocean! and didn't catch waves, but it felt nice and refreshing and it was worth trying out! other than the coral... rocks.. whatever was ripping our feet apart...
the infamous "wilstead boys"
chillin'
i tried so hard to get her to warm up to the ocean, but that was a little too far out of her comfort zone. even when i was holding her and she knew i was going to set her down- she would cling on to me as if it was her dear life.
so this trip was the first time i had gone snorkeling in the ocean! it was hard to grasp the concept of breathing under water. (not to mention i have a tenancy of feeling claustrophobic) anyway, once i got the hang of it, i really enjoyed it! i wanna go again... :) when it isn't too cold. Now we are back to reality. We all had a blast. And it was fun being with the Wilsteads- I think they are starting to understand me more. Sometimes i'm quiet- just because and sometimes i am extremely wierd. and sometimes im bossy to darren. and i love that i am understanding them and all their personalities as well! what a fun family that im lucky to be a part of!
Mike and Denise- thank you.





9 comments:
Good gosh this trip looks amazing!! How sweet of Mike and Denise to take you all. Ty is so darling and you look gorgeous in all of these! I feel like I haven't seen D in forever and I feel like we should take care of that soon! Glad you had a blast with your beautiful little family! Love you ALL!
HOW FUN!! I can't wait for pres to be old enough to go on vaca with..we try to go once a year but not til shes a little older:) ty looked like she had way fun! you look beautiful!
I love all the pictures! So glad you guys are back! We missed you guys so much!
Oh man! Super Super Jealous! I'm so so glad you had some fun! I love the pictures!
i love ALL of these pictures!! Tylee is so dang cute!! im glad you guys had fun!! :)
love the pictures! looks like you all had a blast!!! glad you are back cause I missed ya tons but what a FUN trip!!!!
cute pics...you are SO photogenic, you look gorgeous in every picture! I think tylee and rylee do look alot alike. I've never seen her in real life, but in the pictures she does at least!
Thanks for helping to make that trip so much fun! And yes I am planning on going to Powell.
Me and Logan are so jealous now :)ha Looks like you had a blast!! Can't wait to hang out soon and hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment