So today started out fine.. I got a phone call from someone who wanted to stay at the Mansion- so i rushed over to clean the suite they were checking into. Tylee was supposed to be taking her nap, but instead it was only a power-nap and she whined the rest of the time. when she's not happy- i get stressed out. I finally finished it, and the guest calls and says that plans fell through.. ugh. at least it's clean now for the next stayers, right? So i remember I have to go get the car's state inspection and rush over there. and while i am waiting for them to be done, i was planning on feeding her. still fussy since we left the mansion. I open the diaper bag and her milk spilt everywhere and on everything. stressed- i cleaned it out and try to make tylee laugh while doing so. it worked a little :) i get home and get some food in her belly and tylee is happy as a lark. she took a long nap and i got the house cleaned :) my mama calls and forgot to pick some stuff up at the store and since i was going there i volunteered to pick up her stuff for her. so i walk outside and go to grab my keys and i locked them in the house! such a dork i am... i was locked outside. all my neighbors come asking if i needed help with anything because they saw me trying to open all our LOCKED windows. so nice of them. "my mom has an extra key and she lives two minutes away and she is going to bring them to me" BUT oh yeah, her extra set are in our house as well from the last time we locked ourselves out. crap. LUCKILY, darren was bound to be home soon, so me and Tylee patiently waited outside for him to come home (he doesn't get cell phone service at work). he gets home and i head to Wal-Mart and pay for everything, get to the car. and where the crap did i put my keys. My purse was full of crap- which is unusual, considering i clean it out everynight! I had to dump everything in my bag on the street til i could find my keys... FOUND THEM zipped in the little pocket.. i never put them there?! I pack everything into the car- get Tylee in the carseat. Oh crap... i forgot to get crushed ice for my mom. unpack tylee, run in the store get the ice and now im good as gold. so what seemed to be a crazy day turns into...
YAY... we got our new LED TV in and set up :) (thanks honey)
TYLEE IS CRAWLING!!!!!!!! and she went to sleep without crying! :)
and now im going to go enjoy a yummy frosty and watch 2 episodes of Glee. oh yeah, and the house is clean
7 comments:
SHES CRAWLING!! with in a matter of days! yay good job ty!
Tylee is adorable! I cannot beleive that she is almost one!! It'll be time for another one before you know it!!
don't you LOVE those kind of days?!!! But at the end of the day you can just take a deep breath and say, "I survived!" and still...Life is good, right?!!!
dang girl... you get more done than me and I don't even have a kiddo! haha! I can't believe how big Tylee is getting, She is beautiful!
I hate when I have days like those! It was so good to see you yesterday! Tylee is so beautiful, and good luck with the crawling she will only get stronger and faster. Then she will be trying to stand up. Brooklyn has started doing that, and I don't know what to do with myself!
that wore me out... cool tv though!
Yea dude see you this weekend!! Call me :)
Post a Comment