the wilsteads go the Lake Powell every year with their family friends. this is Darren's most favorite trip. time for fun in the sun and rest and relaxation (for most).
this is darling Trinity. Her mom, Mindy got them these cute matching dresses! SO CUTE! and Trinity's grandma, Barbara, made Tylee the cutest skirt! so incredibly nice of them!
no escape from golf, but darren wasn't mad at all. Randy (in red shorts) had set up a course with holes and flags and everything. They had a tee time set every evening. Even had a ladies night where we got to play free, unfortunately, there was babies and children that needed to be attended to- it was a nice thought though. lol.
Conner is the biggest stud! hopefully one day he will take Tylee out on a date (8 year difference- not too bad, or is it?) Anyway, he wanted to go wakeboarding at the same time as Darren.
He would continually say, "gosh, she is so cute." (referring to Tylee) made me laugh..
OUT ON THE LAKE :: TYLLE KATE!
OUT ON THE LAKE :: JANESSA
OUT ON THE LAKE :: DARREN
it was a fun trip and i am glad we went. tylee was such a champ. at night she would sleep with us. she would roll all over the place until she would fall asleep, we would just act like we were sleeping and one time we fell asleep before she did. (so glad she didn't climb off). on our way home she slept almost the entire time! (5-6 hour drive) and then came home and a couple hours later went to bed and slept all night. she was exhausted.
7 comments:
SO FUN! Can you believe Jeremie has never been to lake powell? Well, we flew there with zach and tasha to rainbow bridge but as far as like actually on the lake he hasn't!
I love that you say you cant get enough pictures of her. That is so how I am. I take some Pretty much every day of Pres.
Glad you guys had fun! We miss ya!
so fun! next year I will be there for sure!! You are a good sport seriously, I didn't really want to try it with two kids by myself, next year I think I don't think it will be so overwhelming. We missed you guys!
that is my favorite place in the world, and the best vacation EVER...so looking at your pictures made me want to go so bad!!! looks like you guys had so much fun!! I haven't seen you guys FOREVER...we all miss you guys!!
btw...i've only seen someone do the air chair once, and i was laughing my head off the entire time. it is SO funny looking...and i hear it's way hard!
nice job wake surfing too!!
how fun!!! Tylee looks so cute! good job on the wake surfing too! Holy cow! I think that is soooo hard! I still need to get the hang of it! No matter how hard I try to hold on I let go...and I hate it because my worst fear is being stranded in the middle of the lake all by myself with fishies surrounding me while the boat is turning around to get me! However....it is fun!!!
Yes mam it was infact your Baby shower for miss Tylee!! I wanted to tell EVERYONE so bad haha.. Well I just love you janessa thanks for your sweet comment. Tylee is one lucky girl as well and we love hanging out with you guys! Its always fun! I can't wait til were back home:)
Cute Pictures!!
love lake powell, its been years since i have been! darren looks like he has it all down, impressive ha! and yes that little tylee is gorgeous! her big blues and dark hair.. love it!
Post a Comment