i LOVE my sisters!!!! me and janie used to fight (often) when we were younger and julie moved away when i was 8 and got married when i was 10. but i feel like we have become a lot closer as we have gotten older and i think they are AWESOME!!
(zumba picture)
Janie has been teaching zumba and me and julie have LOVED going to her classes. unfortunately, she is moving away and we can no longer go to them. :(
we went to a farewell dinner for janie with all the girls (mom, jarica, tara, natalie: picture not posted.) anyway, wow... i couldn't stop laughing. I am laughing just lookin at these pictures. i do believe that laughter is natures medicine... i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. all we wanted was a picture where we weren't "hiding behind janie," (first picture-haha) but it got more and more difficult.
we will miss janielane, but im glad we don't need to buy a plane ticket to visit you!
(moving to vegas).
we went to a farewell dinner for janie with all the girls (mom, jarica, tara, natalie: picture not posted.) anyway, wow... i couldn't stop laughing. I am laughing just lookin at these pictures. i do believe that laughter is natures medicine... i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. all we wanted was a picture where we weren't "hiding behind janie," (first picture-haha) but it got more and more difficult.we will miss janielane, but im glad we don't need to buy a plane ticket to visit you!
(moving to vegas).
3 comments:
AW, It sucks not being so close luckily vegas is close though:) and yes definitely glad you don't have to buy a plane ticket...I have spent so much money just on coming home hahah!
I love the pictures. I have a funny picture of me my mom and sister on my fridge where were totally laughing like that. They always ask why I put that one on there but its good memories.. I agree 99.9% + 1 on the laughter is medicine part..You do the math :)
LOVE YOU!
lookin' at the pictures makes me laugh all over again! That was so much fun! I haven't laughed that hard it such a long time! I will miss Jane too! We will have to do some vegas trips together to go and visit her!
you need to post that Tylee is WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH i just love her
Post a Comment