Thursday, July 1, 2010

sick baby

Her eyes say it all... turns out she had rosiola. which is high fever for a few days and then break out in a rash...
she had it all over her back, chest, and face, but she started to act normal again.
she was super cuddly while she was sick- she would sit and watch t.v. with me and not even move. and even when she is healthy- i love it i am sitting on the ground and she comes and buries her face into my lap.

these are her new pals. she loves her baby and her teddy. she wanted to hold at least one at all times. which is kinda fun, because she never previously before showed interest in having a "teddy" or "baby". We will see if it continues...
Although she is still fatigued and whiney, she is bouncing back to her normal self. (phew!! 'cause we are dropping her off at GramaSue's tomorrow for the entire weekend!)

5 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

i hate it when they get sick! poor tylee.
It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever. We miss not being in the same ward, and Link def. misses his uncle D sneakin him some treats!
Glad tylee's feelin better...where are you going this weekend? You're gonna miss out on a killer 4th of July celebration here, so it better be somewhere great!

Steph said...

I'm glad it is clearing up. That is what Rilee had over mother's day when we were at the cabin and I was freaking out because I thought she was allergic to something up there so I had Sean bring me home so I could take her to the ER and it ended up being that same thing.

Myles N Amanda said...

hals had that, it was no fun to watch her eyes roll in the back of her head .... im glad she is better. she is so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

oh man.. i hope shes feeling better!! Thats no fun:( besides the cuddling part.

wadeandjulie said...

sweet little Tylee! Hallie had the exact same thing! brings back the memories when I saw the pictures..especially of the rash! I remember totally freaking out! What a relief it was when it wasn't anything more serious huh?!!! Glad she is feeling better!