Monday, November 15, 2010

"Event" Full!

CHEESE! Good news! She has slept in her "big girl" bed the past couple nights and nap time. Last night she fell asleep on the floor next to the door. I put her in her bed and she slept all night long! But I hope it keeps going well! Now I can switch her clothes over and it can be her new actual room! yay :)

LAS VEGAS!!

Janie is 6 weeks ahead of me. I most likely won't make it to 40 weeks b/c 1::I was early with Tylee and 2:: There are two babies in there! So we will have our boys close together and they will be like triplets! I'm excited :)

We went to get Christmas shopping done and Janie and I were a little slow and sore to keep up with my mom and Julie, but we made it through! It was fun to be with my mom and sisters! Laughing is always sure to happen when I am with them!

my mom was supposed to get all of us in the picture but she intentionally kept herself out of the picture. So we got the pic of her alone and laughing above.
dinner at CPK! We had so much fun!!! It was the "2nd annual vegas trip" and I am already looking forward to next year.


MY BIRTHDAY! :)

Well this is a picture of Tylee clipping her nails- I thought it was funny when I went looking for her to find this...

Lunch with the girls!!

Darren woke me up at 7 insisting that I come downstairs. I was tired and told him that I will come down when Tylee wakes up... But he kept bugging me and well I couldn't sleep so I agreed to go down there and he made me close my eyes- felt like Christmas- anyway, I opened my eyes to see a SINGING MACHINE. He got me one last year for Christmas but it wasn't a very good one so we took it back and we never replaced it. I LOVE to sing on the singing machine, so I was stoked and he had it all set up for me! We went to dinner that night and it was a wonderful birthday! Thanks everyone!! and thank you sweetie!

THE FORT::
Tylee thought she was entering into a whole new world. She thought her fort was so cool. We read books and played with toys for a little bit.
She tried tearing it down here and there, but we managed to keep it up for a bit.

10 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

Looks like you guys had fun on your girls trip!

Your hair is getting SO long!! With your long hair you look even more like Janie I think! You're both beautiful!!!

Heather Hutch said...

You are both beautiful! I love that you guys did a girls trip! Those are the greatest. I LOVE that D got you that little machine. We will have to have a little karaoke night one of these days! Love you cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Glad your birthday was great too:) How fun to get to hangout with your sisters and mom and go shopping!! Girls trips are always a plus

Myles N Amanda said...

how fun! Happy birthday! Tylee is so stinkin cute! i like those crazy cores skittles too! hahaha. i love vegas trips with the fam. always having fun!

Meghan said...

I had no clue it was your birthday! I'm a bad neighbor! Hope it was wonderful...and I'll bring you a birthday shake :)

Janie Topham said...

Good Job for sleeping in your big bed TEENS!!! I had so much fun on our trip! I was sad when you guys had to leave :( I'll have to come over when I'm up there and sing on your new singing machine!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

Ugh. Do you guys hear all the time that I hate how cute you are in your pregnant states? I swear, I'm the only one who gets extra ugly when I'm pregnant. Aren't we supposed to have some of the same genes?

Skyler and Bailey said...

So what? Darren is just going to get you a singing machine for every birthday and holiday? He is so clever! :)

Stevenson Stories said...

You are so cute! I think I saw you on your birthday.. and didn't tell you happy birthday! Lame! Oh and did I mention that you look way cute?!!?

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Tylee sure is getting big! Hope you had a perfect birthday!