Monday, November 22, 2010

Teens- Miss Kate- Ty- Tylee Kate... 17 months old!








::she is doing so good in her bed! (thank goodness)
::she still has her binky at nights and bottle.
::she loves sleeping with her blanket, teddy, and of course her binky.
::when we walk in the kitchen she tells me she is hungry (i hungy). Over and over and OVER again she says "chip" she LOVES chips and cheetos! I hate giving her the chips though and cheetos only because she chokes on them frequently, yet she still loves them. She also loves Apples and pears that she likes to carry around with her and chew them up then leave the peelings all over the house.
::if she sees a paper bag or if we go through a drive through she says "fry... i aant fry" she loves those too. it's just too bad she doesn't say CARROT. I WANT A CARROT. I have tried vegetables over and over again, but I haven't given up yet. She is such a picky eater! ah man!
::She totally walks on her tip toes, particularly when she is barefoot and on the tile or cement.
::She is obsessed with coloring! "i cutter" (is what she sounds like) and she prefers PENS which has stained one of her shirts already. oops. my bad..
::She loves to play hide n seek! LOVES IT!
::Any kid she sees (stranger or not) she is always in their face giving them kisses! She's not as willing with adults.
::It's impossible to get her to stay still unless she is sleeping or possibly watching a movie. She is such a busy body!!! Church, restraunts... such a chore to keep her under control.
::She sees a picture of me, her and Santa on the fridge and says "Ho, Ho, Ho!"
::She sings parts of "E-I-E-I-O" "Row your boat" "Twinkle little star" and "ABC"

couple random stories ::
::We sat down to eat dinner and Darren dug into his food and we looked at Tylee and she was sitting there with her arms folded- waiting to say the blessing! Thanks Teens for the reminder :)
::She loves to throw things away for you. Unfortunately, it has been things you don't want her to throw away as well. We had Gma Viv's keys we needed to bring to her. I had a bag of garbage next to the door to take to the dumpster. Darren and I looked everywhere for the keys as we were on our way out. I said "oh look in the garabage in case Tylee threw them away." (she threw away 10$ bill the other day that luckily I caught) Well, I had taken the garbage bag by the door out to the dumpster at this point and Darren was like "..or maybe you threw it away" Haha I didn't throw them away... Sure enough. He found the keys in the dumpster. I have learned to keep the garabge lid on (but she knows there the bathroom ones are. I guess checking the garbage before I go out is importnant now. gross....
::Whenever she gets told "No" she looks at you (with the Shrek pussycat eyes) and says "Hi" haha so cute!!!!


Although she has been a handful, I am soaking up every minute with her! I love spening my days with her!! She is so smart and so funny! Me and Darren are always looking at each other and laughing at something else she did!

4 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

HAHA! thats so fun to read! she sounds like Haliava alot. haha a busy body for sure!!!! hahahahah. oh man. im glad my childs not the only one telling me there hungry ALL the time! ha.

Janie Topham said...

Wonder where she gets her picky eating from????? hehehehe Maybe if her mom ate vegetables, she would too. lol just teasin. I love Teensy's cheesy smile! I was sad going home tonight... miss everyone already :( See ya next time I'm up!

Anonymous said...

Shes so cute and such a big girl!

We miss you guys!

Skyler and Bailey said...

Wow you have been busy posting lately! I love it! I love that first pic of Tk! She is growing up so fast!