Both the exact weight at 1 lb. 3 oz. They move TONS and even the tech was a little irritated (in a nice way though) because she couldn't get any pictures because they were both squirming the whole time.
I have gained 13 lbs. which the Dr. thinks is on the more side than the usual pregnant with twins mother-- eeps! must have been all the halloween candy? but he isn't worried about it, although I am a little bit. Especially because im a little over half way and I have gained more than I did with Tylee (which isn't the part that scares me) it's the fact that you grow the most those last couple months! I am already feeling very uncomfortable with back pinches and pressures and ribs sore when i sit down for too long, etc. etc.... but it's all worth it. of course!
A lot has been on my mind. A lot of nervousness and I pretty much cry every single time darren asks me how I am doing. I am worried about their health- the labor part, too. I think about money/finances and work. my patience and sanity when all three of my kids are crying at bedtime. and one that is getting me most right now is my relationship with little miss Ty. I am really going to miss her. Especially those first few months when I will be needing lots of help with her and won't be able to do it all myself.... and she will wonder why her mommy isn't there as much anymore. breaks my heart because we have so much fun together! and i hope that she still knows i love her sooo much! my little princess...
anyway, we couldn't be more blessed. everything is going really well! not to mention the bedrooms are all coming along really well! i love them! our house is getting organized... and it feels good.
8 comments:
some how everything works out when your doing whats right. and your babys roooms are sooo cute! and so is little tylee im glad i got to come see you guys!
That was so fun to be able to come over yesterday...I totally get what you're saying about you being nervous with ty wondering what is going on etc... I already worry about having other kids thinking that. BUT she knows and will always know how much you love her! She is going to be such a great big sister and give her little brothers lots of kisses:) haha.. The room is coming along great. YOU LOOK AWESOME! :) don't worry about eating lots of candy hahha
Darling girl...you are so sweet!! I'm dying to see these rooms after all this talk of them! Only a couple weeks and we can get together. I am VERY excited! You are really so sweet and should stop worrying so much (I know you won't) ha...but I know it'll all work out so wonderfully and your family will be so close and they will know how much you LOVE THEM! You are prepared for this and you don't even know it! I just can't wait to meet your little boys. Now, just stay away from all those medical commercials you used to believe (the ones where you start thinking you have whatever ailment they're promoting medicine for. They can't be good while your pregnant. :) haha...LOVE YOU NESS!!
Ness! You are going to be amazing! Don't you worry! Everything always falls into place. Tylee is going to love being a big sis! You look AMAZING! I'm so so excited!
You are such a beautiful, strong, amazing women and mother! I really think tylee is so lucky to have such a hands on mom! She is going to adjust great! I just know she'll be giving loves to her little bro's in no time! She is going to love all the individual attention she'll get from everyone else while mommy is busy with her brothers! I think she will be such a great big sister and she'll adjust faster then you think. She is going to love being your big sister helper! Maybe that's why God made her so smart so young! So she can help out mommy even more! Janessa you really are so inspiring and I just wanted you to know that I really believe you are going to be amazing with these little boys just like you are with Tylee! I know the nerves will be there no matter what we say but I just hope the words of encouragement help! And I can't wait to see these rooms everyone is talking about! I need some pictures here!!!
I felt like that with Link too before I had Wes. I also worried that I wouldn't love Wes as much as I loved Lincoln. I know it sounds stupid...but I really did. And I would cry thinking about it. Haha. Now it seems so crazy to me. I get to spend the same exact time with him as I did before...Wes just gets to be there with us which makes it even more fun! Any I guess your heart just grows, cuz I thought it was full before, but I am completely in love with both of them. You get to add 2 more beautiful boys to the mix. It's just going to "double the pleasure, double the fun!" (do you remember that commercial?) but seriously...Tylee is going to be in heaven having two babies around...don't worry. You are amazing and you can handle it. Heavenly Father knows what's up.
You look adorable...as always!
Sorry for the novel...
you look great! Tylee knows how much you love her, dont sweat it. Im sure everything will some how fall into place and you will wonder why you worried so much to begin with!
You look great Janessa! And you will be a great mother of 3 :) Seeing you with Logan's cousins twins totally made you look like a natural
Post a Comment