Sunday, November 28, 2010

the Babies shower!

My wonderful friend Heather threw me a shower! It was perfect because I got so many things that were definitately needed! Thanks so much Heather and Bailey and my sisters for making this happen! You all are life savers :)Lots of gifts!!! Everyone was sooo nice! Thank you, thank you!

Carly. Bailey. Me. Nicole. Jessie. Heather.

JeNae. cute little Ryder. Kristen. Heather. Me.

Danielle. Mallory. Jessie. Bailey.

Ryder. Stacey. Me. Brooke. Amy. Kristen.

Jarica. Janie. MamaSue. Me. Julie. Tara.

Shirley. Kylie. Trish. Rox. Denise. Jessica. Me.

Yummy Peanut Butter/Choc. cupcakes: Made by Heather.

This will be such a big help!!! Julie won the drawing- Cafe Rio gift card.

Cute water bottles with the boys' name on them- Kyler and Lance: Made by Bailey.

Diaper Cake :)
thanks Nicole for taking all the pics!
It was so fun to see all the people that came!! Thanks for coming and for the gifts!! I feel very lucky to have so many people willing to help out! and Heather did such a good job of putting it all together!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Wish we could have been there. I bet you're feeling much better and more prepared now that you've gotten a lot of the things you need:)

P.S- No way would you ever guess your having twins. You haven't grown an inch since I saw you last it seems like!

Tim, Steph and Jaerick said...

Wish I could be there too! It looks like so much fun! And you are looking great! I am glad to see you got a lot! I'll be bringing some more to you this next week for sure!

Heather Hutch said...

Anytime sweet girl! Love you and your little family!!! I swear we'll have more time to catch up over Christmas break! LOVE YOU!

Chad and Starr said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there, we were up North with Chads family for Thanksgiving. Congratulations again!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

so cute wish i could of been there! What a cute family you have Nessa.. Seems like yesterday we were matching everyday.. Now you are going to have 3 kids.. Super happy for you and Darren good luck you will do great!

Jake and Jen said...

SO cute Janessa! Those Hutchinson's decorate everything so cute always! I wasn't able to make it and I was sad! You look adorable, bet you can't wait!