
I breastfeed them every 3 hrs. at the same time (thanks to my bopee for twins) they were 6 lbs 4. oz (Lance) and 6 lbs 3 oz. (Kyler) at their 2 week visit- so they are getting food and gaining weight :) They are both good babies too! thank goodness!!

with cousin Nixon. Nixon is 3.5 weeks older. crazy the size difference!!

and Tylee is feeling better! yay!! She has been onry and needy- but the past couple days, her happy self!! she is so much more fun to be around when she is happy. she loves her brothers, and listens to us most of the time when we tell her to back off a little bit. when we send her to time out she doesn't cry, but has a big grin on her face. then she gives kisses and says, "sorry mommy" haha. gosh, still the cutest little girl!
all in all, we are adjusting well. you would think i would go crazy being inside all day every day, but the day comes and goes before i can even realize it. and Tylee has been able to get out with her grandmas and get the fresh air she needs, so it has all been working out well for our family.
9 comments:
SO, SO cute!!!! I'm so glad I got to come hold them today for a little bit. They are so adorable!!!
You are supermom... seriously!! I'm amazed by you!
You cut your hair.... I LOVE IT.. so cute your kids are sooo cute parent of 3!!!!! Seems like we are too young & are still in the bloomington hills matching days!!!! So happy for you two congrats!
They all look so adorable. Including YOU! :)
You are like the perfect person for twins, seems like you got it all down already janess...so proud of you and it was so good talking to you on the phone the other day! Can't wait to see you guys!
They are so adorable! Congratulations to you guys!
I am just LOVING all these posts about your adorable children! I will be down on Friday so plan on seeing me this weekend! You really have the cutest little family! Supermom is right!!! :) Can't wait to see you...LOVE YOU!
umm...how do you look so good after just having twins? Seriously! Lilly is 6 months old, and I don't look half as good as you! You are like supermom! Cute baby boys, and beautiful big sister Tylee!
I love those Binkies! Adorable! Where did you get them! They are so cute! Looks like you are really getting the hang of things! You are such a great mom! I love seeing that you all are doing so well!
They are adorable janess and I am so glad that Tylee is feeling better! You are awesome!
I love the pictures!!! You are amazing Janess! Hope everything continues to go smooth for you!
Post a Comment